Monday, March 30, 2009

Day Eighty-Two & Three

Okay, yesterday was a right-off. I did nothing but sleep and blow my nose, today has been slightly more productive.

Left work at 5:15 today cause I couldn't stand to blow my nose with yucky Kleenex any longer, and needed to come home to the better stuff! Made dinner, cleaned the kitchen, put in two loads of laundry, watched 1 episode of Little People big world, searched some knitting stuff, and now off to read in bed.

But needed to post first. Oh and also a picture of all my lovely swap goodies from Saturday:

Last minute knitted gifts - love this book, a ball of berroco sox metallic yarn in pink's and purples - i think these might become a pair of monkey socks. A ball of silky wool - that might just be paired with my other darker shade for some purple scarf. Popping Mini Eggs, some awesome fat quarters in Easter shades. Popsicle makers perfect for summer. And some amazing home made kettle corn which is almost gone now. Yep I was spoiled, and it was fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment